Home Access Notes
How do I add home access notes?
Add your home access notes on the “How to Get In” screen when booking a service. The notes from each previous service will automatically populate so you only have to put in your home access notes once.
- Choose “Key in Wag! Lock Box” if you’re storing your key(s) in the Lock Box provided by Wag!. Be as detailed as possible and include notes such as: Wag! Lock Box is hanging on the apartment door, or Wag! Lock Box is on the left as you enter the courtyard, etc.
- Choose “Hidden Key” if you’re storing your key in a non-Wag! branded Lock Box or you prefer another secure home access method. Be as detailed as possible and include notes such as: The key is in a black lock box attached to the gate, or the keypad is on the garage door to the left, etc.
- Choose “Key with doorman” if your pet caregiver needs to check in with any building staff in order to gain access to your home. Be as detailed as possible and include notes such as: Sign in at the front desk, or check in with doorman, or leasing office requires documentation, etc.
- Choose “Someone will be home” if you or a trusted friend/family member will be home to let your pet caregiver into your home. Be as detailed as possible and include notes such as: Please knock first, or ring the doorbell before entering the home, etc.
How do I edit my home access notes?
If you have a booked schedule
- On the bottom of the home screen, you will see your upcoming services →
- Click the specific service you’d like to edit →
- Select "Edit Home Access & Walk Notes" →
- Edit your home access information and click “Save” at the bottom of the screen and you’re all set! The updated information will automatically populate when booking future services.
If you are submitting a new schedule
- On the homepage, click the service icon at the top of your screen for the service you'd like to book →
- After selecting your schedule preferences, you will be able to tell us how the pet caregiver should enter your home on the “How to Get In” page →
- Click “Book now" and proceed with your schedule submission. The updated information will automatically populate when booking future services.
Please use the lockbox at your own risk. Wag! is not liable for any loss, claim or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the lockbox.