Walkers now have the ability to set their availability in the app. This will allow walkers to filter their walk feeds depending on what settings they want to set.
To update your availability:
- Click on the icon with the three lines in the top right-hand corner of the homepage →
- Here, you will be able to select the distance you'd like to set from either your home location, current location, or custom location →
- You'll then be able to select your start time window and end time window →
- You can then select whether or not you'd like to see recurring walks, sittings or boardings in your Available Services Feed →
- Once you'll all done, click "Save & Apply"!
If you'd like to go back to the default settings, click "Reset to Defaults".